|52 ~ 58
|Yellow or others
|Casting / Forging
2. Our products range
3. Our production line:
4.Popular items blow for reference:
|Track Roller, Top Roller, Sprocket, Idler, Track Link, Track Shoes
|EX300-1/EX270 / EX300 / JD892D LC
|R210-3/R210LC-3 / SE210LC-2
|EC225,SE210LC-2 / R210 /EC210 /R210LC-3/MX222
|EC225,SE210LC-2 / R210 /EC210 /R210LC-3/MX222
|EC210B, EC140E LM EC220E
|SH100/120,LS2650Q/SH120 /CASE9571B KNA0343
|SH200,LS2800Q / CASE9030B/9040B/CX210/225/240
|JD790 / JD790LC/EX200
|JD790D / JD790E/EX200-2
|892D LC / EX300-1
5. Our warehouse:
HangZhou CZPT Machinery co., Ltd as your reliable Undercarriage parts supplier, offering full range of replacement parts suitable for all kinds of earthmoving machines which apply to mining, construction, agriculture etc. Like Excavator, Bulldozer, Loader, Backhoe, Scraper, Crusher and so on. The replacement parts that we supply including casting parts like idler, sprocket, top roller, track link, track roller, track shoes…, etc. and forged parts like forged idler, sprocket, top roller, track link, track roller, track shoes…, etc.
Beneparts has a very strong sales team and firmly cooperated manufacturer with high-tech and focus on quality with more than 28 years experience.
Our advantages are 4 fold, our:
1.strong technical team, and we have the ability to formulate materials to meetthe specific needs of our customer’s projects.
2.Perfect quality monitoring system, and full range of advanced facilities, like Component analysis machine, Impact Machine, Tensile Strength machine etc.
3. Rich experience to do OEM/ODM business, we can develop items as per drawings and samples if you have specific requirement.
4. Efficient management, we can short delivery time and we have good after sale service which keep long term business cooperation with our customers.
Our commitment to you is always providing quick, convenient, effective customer service.
Look CZPT to meeting you!
|23teeth,16 Hole,Inner Diameter 415mm
Materials Used for Manufacturing Segment Sprockets and Their Properties
Segment sprockets are manufactured using various materials, each chosen for its specific properties and suitability for the intended application. The choice of material affects the sprockets’ durability, strength, and resistance to wear and environmental factors. Here are some common materials used for manufacturing segment sprockets and their properties:
- Steel: Steel is one of the most widely used materials for segment sprockets due to its excellent strength, durability, and wear resistance. Carbon steel and alloy steel are commonly utilized. These sprockets are suitable for heavy-duty applications and can withstand high loads and abrasive environments.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel segment sprockets are highly corrosion-resistant, making them ideal for applications where exposure to moisture or chemicals is a concern. They are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceuticals, and outdoor environments.
- Plastic: Plastic segment sprockets are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and quieter compared to metal sprockets. They are commonly used in conveyor systems where reducing noise and weight is essential. However, they may have limited load-carrying capacity and may not be suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Nylon: Nylon segment sprockets offer good wear resistance, low friction, and high impact strength. They are often used in applications where self-lubrication is beneficial, such as in low-speed and low-load conveyor systems.
- UHMWPE (Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene): UHMWPE segment sprockets possess excellent wear resistance and low coefficient of friction, making them suitable for applications involving abrasive materials. They are also self-lubricating, reducing the need for additional lubrication.
- Acetal (Polyoxymethylene or POM): Acetal segment sprockets offer good mechanical properties, low friction, and resistance to moisture and chemicals. They are commonly used in conveyor systems and material handling equipment.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron segment sprockets are known for their high strength and durability. They are commonly used in heavy-duty applications, especially in environments where shock loads and high temperatures are present.
The choice of material for segment sprockets depends on factors such as the application’s load requirements, operating conditions, environmental factors, and desired performance characteristics. Proper material selection is crucial to ensuring the sprockets’ longevity, efficiency, and reliability in the specific machinery or equipment.
When selecting segment sprockets, it’s essential to consult with manufacturers or industry experts to determine the most suitable material that matches the application’s needs and optimizes the overall performance of the conveyor system or machinery.
Can Segment Sprockets be Used in Food Processing and Packaging Conveyors?
Yes, segment sprockets can be used in food processing and packaging conveyors, provided they meet certain criteria and adhere to specific industry regulations. Food processing and packaging conveyors require sprockets that comply with strict hygiene and safety standards to ensure the integrity of the food products being handled.
- Materials: Segment sprockets used in food processing conveyors should be made from food-grade materials that are non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, and easy to clean. Stainless steel or other FDA-approved materials are commonly used.
- Sanitary Design: The sprockets should have a smooth, sanitary design without crevices or areas where food particles can accumulate. This helps prevent contamination and facilitates easy cleaning.
- Surface Finish: A polished surface finish on the sprockets reduces the risk of bacterial growth and makes them more resistant to food residue adherence.
- Low Lubrication Requirements: In food processing environments, it’s essential to use lubricants that are food-safe and approved for incidental contact with food. Some segment sprockets are designed for dry or low-lubrication applications to minimize the risk of lubricant contamination.
- Compliance: The sprockets should comply with industry regulations such as FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) and EU regulations for food contact materials.
- Cleanability: Easy disassembly and reassembly of the conveyor system’s components, including the segment sprockets, facilitate thorough cleaning and sanitation procedures.
Segment sprockets are commonly used in food processing and packaging conveyors where precise indexing and smooth motion are required. They are suitable for various applications, including sorting, aligning, diverting, and merging food products during processing and packaging operations.
It’s essential to work with conveyor system manufacturers or suppliers with experience in food-grade equipment to ensure that the segment sprockets and the entire conveyor system meet the necessary food safety standards. Regular inspection, maintenance, and cleaning of the sprockets and the conveyor system as a whole are crucial to maintain the required sanitary conditions in food processing environments.
Choosing the Right Size and Pitch of a Segment Sprocket for Your Application
When selecting a segment sprocket for your application, it’s crucial to consider several factors to ensure proper fit and optimal performance. Here are the steps to help you choose the right size and pitch of a segment sprocket:
- Identify the Chain or Belt Type: Determine whether your conveyor system or machinery uses a roller chain or a timing belt. The sprocket’s pitch and tooth profile must match the chain or belt type for effective power transmission.
- Check the Chain or Belt Specifications: Refer to the manufacturer’s documentation or specifications to find the pitch, width, and tooth profile of your chain or belt. This information is essential for selecting a compatible segment sprocket.
- Calculate the Sprocket Teeth: To ensure smooth power transmission, the number of teeth on the segment sprocket should be proportional to the number of links or cogs on the chain or belt. The formula for calculating the number of teeth on the sprocket is: Sprocket Teeth = (Chain Pitch / Sprocket Pitch) x Number of Chain Links.
- Determine the Segment Sprocket Diameter: The diameter of the segment sprocket affects the speed ratio and torque transmission. Choose a sprocket diameter that matches your application’s requirements for speed and torque.
- Consider Load Capacity: Evaluate the load-carrying capacity of the segment sprocket based on your application’s maximum load requirements. Ensure that the sprocket can handle the weight and stress imposed during operation.
- Assess Material and Environmental Factors: Select a segment sprocket made from suitable materials that can withstand the environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and chemical exposure, in your application.
- Customization Options: If your application has specific requirements that cannot be met with standard segment sprockets, consider whether customization options are available to tailor the sprocket to your needs.
- Consult with Experts: If you are uncertain about the appropriate size and pitch of the segment sprocket for your application, seek advice from experts or consult with the sprocket manufacturer to ensure a proper match.
Choosing the right size and pitch of a segment sprocket is crucial for achieving efficient power transmission, minimizing wear on the chain or belt, and prolonging the sprocket’s service life. Proper sprocket selection ensures smooth operation and reduces the risk of premature failures and downtime in your conveyor system or machinery.
Remember that segment sprockets are designed to offer flexibility and easy replacement, which is particularly beneficial in applications where frequent sprocket changes are required. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and periodic inspection are essential to maintaining the sprocket’s performance and extending its longevity in your specific application.
editor by CX 2023-10-25