1. Product Application Fields
2. Research and Development
3D CZPT Modeling
DEFORM Simulation Software
4. Heating Equipment
Electric Intermediate Frequency Furnace
5. Forging Equipment
2500Ton Double Disc Friction Press
1600Ton Double Disc Friction Press
1000Ton Double Disc Friction Press
630Ton Double Disc Friction Press
400Ton Double Disc Friction Press
Shot Blasting Machine
6. Forging Weight Range:0.05kg-100kg
7. Heat Treatment Equipment
Electric heating furnaces with precise computerized
temperature control to achieve desired hardness and
Water/Oil/Polymer quenching pool with mechanical
Induction/Flame hardening equipment.
8. Machining Equipment
CNC Milling Machine
CNC Drilling Machine
Wire Cutting Machine
Electric Pulse Machine
Hydraulic Universal Testing Machine
Rockwell Hardness Tester
Brinell Hardness Tester
Vickers Hardness Tester
Magnetic Particle Tester
10.Certification of Quality Management System
1. Are you a genuine manufacturer?Yes, all products showed in our website are produced in our ISO9001:2015 certified factory; We are also a company registered by China Customs with the right to export and import.
2. I want to keep our design in confidence; can we CZPT NDA?Sure, to protect customers’ profit is our obligatory responsibility, signed NDA would be valid to both of us..
3. What should I offer to get your quotation?Please offer us your detailed information for the product, such as drawings with 2D/3D by software Pro/E, Auto CAD, SolidWorks, UG etc; as well as materials, surface treatment, quantity, package. Any special requirements should be highlighted especially for tolerance.
4.How long does it take to receive samples?
20 working days,the lead time is the general production period and does not include the transportation time.
we can supply free samples with less quantity,but customers need to pay shipping cost.
5.How long is the manufacturing lead time?
Mass Production:30-45 working days after sample approval by yours.The lead time is the general production period without the transportation time.
We could make some special production arrangement effectively if customer has urgent need.
6.How long does it take to ship goods from China by sea?
It takes about 5 weeks to European ports plus 1 week customs clearance, so you can get the container within 6 to 7 weeks.It takes about 2 weeks to east coast and 3 weeks to west coast US ports.All sea goods are shipped from HangZhou Port.
7.How long does it take to ship goods from China by air?
It takes about 7 days to all major destinations.
8.What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are negotiable and will improve for long term customers.During the initial stages, we request 50% of tooling fee in advance with the balance payable on acceptance of samples.Production orders can be negotiable.We prefer 30% deposit and the balance by T/T before sails.But sometimes T/T15 days after sails would also acceptable.
9.New product development process
Got tooling order and sample order with 50% deposit—Hold a meeting with the relation dept.To ensure the developing schedule—Design mould, fixture and gauge and making them in our factory—mould.fixture and gauge making—producing samples—approved from customer-purchasing material-forging-heat treatment-shot blasting-machining-Inspection-package—delievry
10.Which countries do you export to?
Now mainly export to U.S.A, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Brazil, Swedish, Japan, Korea, Middle east of Asia, Thailand and so on.
11.Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our factory.
12.How to handle the complains?
–If happen any complaints after delivery,please just show us photos and detail compliants points, we will check with the production department and QC department Immediately and give you best solving solution which agreed by both of us,moreover we will bear all the cost (including shipping cost).
All parts are made according to customer’s drawings or samples.If you have any parts to be made, please feel free to send your kind drawings/samples to us.Technical drawings including material mark, Product weight, Purchase quantity.The comprehensive information will help us quickly calculate the accurate and reasonable price for you.
|Quenching and Tempering
Preventing Wear and Damage to Segment Sprockets during Conveyor Operation
To ensure the longevity and optimal performance of segment sprockets in conveyor systems, it is essential to implement preventive measures to prevent wear and damage. Here are the key steps to prevent wear and damage to segment sprockets during conveyor operation:
- Proper Lubrication: Ensure that the segment sprockets are adequately lubricated with the appropriate lubricant. Proper lubrication reduces friction between the segments and the conveyor chain or belt, minimizing wear and prolonging the sprockets’ life.
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine inspections of the segment sprockets to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Regular inspections help identify any issues early, allowing for timely maintenance or replacement.
- Debris Removal: Keep the conveyor system and segment sprockets clean from debris, dirt, and contaminants that can cause premature wear and damage. Regularly clean the sprockets and the entire conveyor system to prevent the buildup of foreign particles.
- Alignment Checks: Ensure the segment sprockets are properly aligned with the conveyor chain or belt. Misalignment can lead to uneven wear and accelerated damage to the sprocket segments.
- Optimal Chain Tension: Maintain the conveyor chain or belt at the appropriate tension level. Excessive slack or overtightening can cause extra stress on the segment sprockets and result in premature wear.
- Replace Worn Segments Promptly: Monitor the wear of the sprocket segments and replace any worn or damaged segments as soon as they reach their recommended wear limits. Prompt replacement helps avoid further damage and ensures the sprocket’s continuous performance.
- Avoid Overloading: Be mindful of the conveyor system’s load capacity and avoid overloading it beyond its designed capabilities. Excessive loads can lead to accelerated wear and damage to the segment sprockets.
- Operational Temperature: Monitor the operating temperature of the segment sprockets, especially in high-temperature environments. Operating within the recommended temperature limits helps prevent material degradation and premature wear.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Adhere to the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines and recommendations specific to the segment sprockets used in your conveyor system. Manufacturers often provide specific instructions for maintenance and care to ensure optimal performance.
By implementing these preventive measures, you can significantly reduce wear and damage to segment sprockets during conveyor operation, leading to extended sprocket life, increased reliability, and minimized downtime.
Remember to schedule regular maintenance checks and promptly address any issues that arise to keep your conveyor system running smoothly and efficiently.
Calculating Required Torque and Power for a Segment Sprocket Setup
Calculating the required torque and power for a segment sprocket setup involves considering several factors related to the conveyor system’s design and operation. The torque and power requirements depend on the following key parameters:
- Conveyor Load:
- Conveyor Speed:
- Segment Sprocket Diameter:
- Efficiency and Coefficient of Friction:
Determine the total load being conveyed by the system, including the product weight, conveyor belt or chain weight, and any additional accessories.
Measure the speed at which the conveyor system operates, typically in meters per second or feet per minute.
Know the diameter of the segment sprocket being used in the setup.
Consider the efficiency of the conveyor system and the coefficient of friction between the conveyor chain or belt and the segment sprockets.
To calculate the required torque for a segment sprocket setup, you can use the following formula:
Torque (Nm) = (Total Load * Conveyor Speed) / (Segment Sprocket Diameter / 2) * Efficiency
To calculate the power requirement for the conveyor system, use the formula:
Power (Watt) = (Torque * Conveyor Speed) / (9.55)
where 9.55 is a conversion factor to convert torque in Nm to power in watts.
- It’s essential to use consistent units throughout the calculations.
- Factor in safety margins to ensure the conveyor system has adequate power reserves to handle unexpected load variations.
- Account for any incline or decline in the conveyor’s path, as it can affect the required torque and power.
- Ensure that the selected motor and drive system can deliver the calculated torque and power efficiently.
Keep in mind that the above calculations provide theoretical values, and real-world conditions may affect the actual torque and power requirements. It’s advisable to consult with conveyor system manufacturers or engineering professionals for accurate calculations tailored to your specific segment sprocket setup and application.
What is a Segment Sprocket, and How Does it Differ from Traditional Sprockets?
A segment sprocket, also known as a split sprocket or split rim sprocket, is a specialized type of sprocket design that differs from traditional solid sprockets in its construction and application. The main difference lies in the way the sprocket is assembled and mounted onto the shaft.
Key Characteristics of Segment Sprockets:
- Split Design: The segment sprocket is made up of two or more individual segments that fit together around the shaft. These segments can be split in half or divided into multiple pieces, allowing for easy installation and removal without disassembling the entire shaft or conveyor system.
- Mounting Mechanism: The segments of the sprocket are secured onto the shaft using bolts, clamps, or other fastening methods. This mounting mechanism provides a secure grip on the shaft while still allowing quick and convenient assembly and disassembly.
- Adjustable Positioning: The segment sprocket’s split design allows for adjustable positioning along the shaft, enabling fine-tuning of the sprocket’s alignment with the roller chain or belt. This adjustability helps optimize power transmission and reduce wear on the chain or belt.
- Wide Applicability: Segment sprockets are commonly used in applications where frequent sprocket replacement or adjustments are required. They are particularly useful in conveyor systems, where access to the shaft is limited or when the conveyor’s design may change over time.
Advantages of Segment Sprockets:
- Easy Maintenance: The split design of segment sprockets simplifies maintenance tasks as they can be replaced or adjusted without fully disassembling the system, reducing downtime and labor costs.
- Quick Installation: The ability to mount the sprocket segments onto the shaft individually speeds up the installation process compared to traditional sprockets that require sliding over the end of the shaft.
- Cost-Effective: In applications where frequent sprocket replacement is necessary, using segment sprockets can be cost-effective over time due to reduced maintenance efforts and extended equipment lifespan.
- Alignment Flexibility: The adjustable positioning of segment sprockets allows for precise alignment with the roller chain or belt, minimizing chain or belt wear and ensuring efficient power transmission.
It’s important to note that while segment sprockets offer advantages in certain applications, they may not be suitable for all scenarios. In high-speed or heavy-duty applications, traditional solid sprockets may be preferred for their robustness and higher load-carrying capacity.
In summary, a segment sprocket is a specialized type of sprocket designed for easy assembly, maintenance, and alignment. Its split construction allows for quick installation and adjustments, making it ideal for applications where accessibility and frequent sprocket changes are essential.
editor by CX 2023-08-14