Mini Excavator PC20 Sprocket Rim
|Sprocket and Segment
|HRC50-60; depth : 4-10mm
|Black, Yellow or Customized
|7-15 days after contrast established
|Offer customized Service :
- Through professional quench-tempering processes to guarantee excellent mechanical properties, high strength and superior wear resistance to avoid bending and breakage.
- Produced in advance machining center and vertical CNC turning machine for precision requirements.
- strict quality management ensures the effective and stable products.
Dozer Excavator Part No.
|PS: The models above are just for reference, we can’t list all models here. We can supply more products as your requirements.
Establised in 2007, CZPT always insist on quality first, service first, continuously introduce new equipment, improve products quanlity and increase production capacity.
Among them, forged bucket teeth, as 1 of the main products of CZPT Forging, can match most brands on the market, and the R&D department is also committed to developing new bucket teeth to adapt to different brands of excavators, such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, and mini excavators, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
1. You are a trader or a manufacture?
We are an industry and trade integration business, our factory located in HangZhou ,and our sales department is in City centre of HangZhou.
2. How can I be sure the part will fit my excavator?
Give us correct model number/machine serial number/ any numbers on the parts itself. Or measure the parts give us dimension or drawing.
3. How about the payment terms?
We usually accept T/T or L/C. other terms also could be negotiated.
4. What is your minimum order?
It depends on what you are buying. Normally, we don’t have MOQ request.
5. What is your delivery time?
If don’t stock in factory : 20 days . If there are any parts in stock , our delivery time is only 0-7 days.
6. What about Quality Control?
We have a perfect QC system for the perfect products. A team who will detect the product quality and specification piece carefully, monitoring every production process until packing is complete, to ensure product safety into container.
7. Can offer the sample ?
For forged bucket teeth we can offer free sample, but the clients need bear the freight.
|Special Excavator, Mining Excavator
|Sprocket & Segment
Segment Sprockets in High-Speed and Heavy-Duty Conveyor Systems
Segment sprockets can be used in certain high-speed and heavy-duty conveyor systems, but their applicability depends on various factors related to the specific application’s requirements and operating conditions. Here’s a detailed explanation:
High-Speed Conveyor Systems:
In high-speed conveyor systems, the rotational speed of the sprockets and the conveyor chain or belt increases. This results in higher forces and stresses acting on the sprocket teeth and the chain or belt. For high-speed applications, traditional solid sprockets are often preferred due to their robust construction and ability to withstand higher rotational speeds without compromising performance or causing excessive wear.
However, segment sprockets can still be used in high-speed conveyor systems if the design and material of the segments are optimized for the specific application’s speed and load requirements. Proper alignment and accurate positioning of the segments are crucial to prevent vibration and ensure smooth power transmission at high speeds.
Heavy-Duty Conveyor Systems:
Heavy-duty conveyor systems handle large loads and require sprockets capable of withstanding significant forces and stresses. In such applications, traditional solid sprockets made from durable materials like steel are often the preferred choice due to their high load-carrying capacity and strength.
Segment sprockets can be used in heavy-duty conveyor systems if they are designed and manufactured with heavy-duty materials and robust construction. High-quality segment sprockets with precise tooth profiles and strong interlocking segments can handle heavy loads and provide reliable power transmission.
Considerations for Using Segment Sprockets:
When considering segment sprockets for high-speed or heavy-duty conveyor systems, it’s essential to take the following factors into account:
- Design and Material: Ensure that the segment sprockets are designed and manufactured with high-quality materials suitable for the application’s speed and load requirements.
- Proper Alignment: Precise alignment of the segments and accurate positioning of the sprockets are crucial to prevent premature wear and ensure efficient power transmission.
- Load-Carrying Capacity: Verify that the segment sprockets have the necessary load-carrying capacity to handle the maximum loads encountered in the application.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance and lubrication are essential to keep the segment sprockets in optimal condition and prevent unexpected failures.
In summary, segment sprockets can be used in high-speed and heavy-duty conveyor systems if they are designed and manufactured to meet the specific application’s requirements. Proper selection, alignment, and maintenance are critical to ensuring the segment sprockets’ reliable performance and longevity in challenging conveyor applications.
Using Segment Sprockets in Precision Motion Control and Automation Systems
Segment sprockets can indeed be used in precision motion control and automation systems, provided certain considerations are taken into account. These sprockets can offer several advantages in such applications:
- Precision Engineering: Segment sprockets are manufactured with high precision to ensure accurate engagement with the conveyor chain or belt. This precision helps in maintaining accurate motion control in automation systems.
- Reduced Backlash: Segment sprockets, when properly designed, can significantly reduce backlash, which is the play or lost motion between the sprocket and the chain or belt teeth. Reduced backlash improves positional accuracy in motion control applications.
- Smooth Motion: The even load distribution and smooth engagement of segment sprockets with the conveyor chain or belt contribute to smoother and more controlled motion in precision applications.
- Customization: Segment sprockets can be customized to meet specific motion control requirements, including tooth profiles, materials, and sizes, ensuring compatibility with various automation systems.
Factors to Consider:
When using segment sprockets in precision motion control and automation systems, it’s essential to consider the following factors:
- Tolerance Levels: Precision motion control often requires tight tolerances. Ensure that the segment sprockets and conveyor chain or belt meet the necessary tolerance specifications for accurate positioning.
- Material Selection: Choose materials with low friction and wear properties to reduce energy losses and maintain long-term precision performance.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial to minimize friction and wear, improving the overall efficiency and precision of the motion control system.
- Alignment: Precise alignment of the segment sprockets with the conveyor chain or belt is essential for accurate motion control and to prevent premature wear.
Segment sprockets find applications in various precision motion control and automation systems, including:
- Robotic arms and pick-and-place systems
- Automated manufacturing and assembly lines
- Medical equipment and devices
- High-precision positioning systems
By carefully considering the design, materials, and alignment of segment sprockets and implementing proper maintenance practices, they can be successfully integrated into precision motion control and automation systems, contributing to improved accuracy, repeatability, and overall performance.
What is a Segment Sprocket, and How Does it Differ from Traditional Sprockets?
A segment sprocket, also known as a split sprocket or split rim sprocket, is a specialized type of sprocket design that differs from traditional solid sprockets in its construction and application. The main difference lies in the way the sprocket is assembled and mounted onto the shaft.
Key Characteristics of Segment Sprockets:
- Split Design: The segment sprocket is made up of two or more individual segments that fit together around the shaft. These segments can be split in half or divided into multiple pieces, allowing for easy installation and removal without disassembling the entire shaft or conveyor system.
- Mounting Mechanism: The segments of the sprocket are secured onto the shaft using bolts, clamps, or other fastening methods. This mounting mechanism provides a secure grip on the shaft while still allowing quick and convenient assembly and disassembly.
- Adjustable Positioning: The segment sprocket’s split design allows for adjustable positioning along the shaft, enabling fine-tuning of the sprocket’s alignment with the roller chain or belt. This adjustability helps optimize power transmission and reduce wear on the chain or belt.
- Wide Applicability: Segment sprockets are commonly used in applications where frequent sprocket replacement or adjustments are required. They are particularly useful in conveyor systems, where access to the shaft is limited or when the conveyor’s design may change over time.
Advantages of Segment Sprockets:
- Easy Maintenance: The split design of segment sprockets simplifies maintenance tasks as they can be replaced or adjusted without fully disassembling the system, reducing downtime and labor costs.
- Quick Installation: The ability to mount the sprocket segments onto the shaft individually speeds up the installation process compared to traditional sprockets that require sliding over the end of the shaft.
- Cost-Effective: In applications where frequent sprocket replacement is necessary, using segment sprockets can be cost-effective over time due to reduced maintenance efforts and extended equipment lifespan.
- Alignment Flexibility: The adjustable positioning of segment sprockets allows for precise alignment with the roller chain or belt, minimizing chain or belt wear and ensuring efficient power transmission.
It’s important to note that while segment sprockets offer advantages in certain applications, they may not be suitable for all scenarios. In high-speed or heavy-duty applications, traditional solid sprockets may be preferred for their robustness and higher load-carrying capacity.
In summary, a segment sprocket is a specialized type of sprocket designed for easy assembly, maintenance, and alignment. Its split construction allows for quick installation and adjustments, making it ideal for applications where accessibility and frequent sprocket changes are essential.
editor by CX 2023-11-20